Friday, April 5, 2013

2013 Ultimate Blog Party

It's that time again.  It's time for the........
2013 ULTIMATE BLOG PARTY
Janice and Susan, the twin bloggers behind 5 Minutes for Mom are hosting the 7th annual Ultimate Blog Party.  It's a party on internet.  It's a place to meet new friends and find all kinds of new blogs.  There are even presents to win. 

The premise is very simple.  Write a party post on your site, sharing a bit of what you and your site are all about, and then add the URL to the party post to the applicable linky list.  So, with that in mind, here's my party post.
 
My name is Nancy aka Bacardi Mama.  I have been married to my husband Dick for just shy of 40 years.  We have four beautiful daughters.  Cindy is 38.   Katie and Sarah are our twins and will be 30 on May 1.  Abby is our baby at 25.  We also have three wonderful sons-in-law and one more to come in the next few years.  We love them all.  But....the absolute lights of my life are my beautiful grandkids, Lizzy, Jack and Natalie.  They melt my heart on a daily basis.  If you've never been here before and look around, you'll see they get a lot of my blog time.  We got some very exciting news last month.  Grandbaby #4 is on the way and due on November 2.  This makes me beyond excited. 
I love taking pictures.  I am defintiely an amatuer, but I still love it.  In 2011, several people talked me into starting a picture blog where I post a picture a day.  I love it!  Below, you will find one of the pictures that won me an honorable mention at a garden show photo contest.

So, take a look around.  Hopefully, you will like what you see and visit again.  Please leave a comment so I know you were here and I can stop by and visit you too.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy, stopping by from Ultimate Blog Party! Beautiful flower picture...and I know what you mean about the grand kids being the light of your life. Our granddaughter just turned 1 in January. We don't live close to them so it's real hard but we go to OKC as much as we can.

    Hope you're having fun at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dropping by from the #UBP13. You have a terrific blog

    here. Looking forward to getting to know you better! I hope you

    find the time to stop by my site. Have a wonderful weekend!

    http://www.thehealthymoms.net/2013/04/the-ultimate-blog-party-

    2013-welcome-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy! I'm stopping by from #UBP13 to say Hi! And to tell you that your photo of the rose is so amazing I can almost smell the fragrance!! I'd like to invite you to stop over at my UBP blog - to learn about our fun decorating products. And, in honor of the Party, we're doing a giveaway! Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! I forgot to leave our blog link! http://bit.ly/YH2kN2

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a flower lover also. Planting Knock Out Roses this year. Your Iris is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete